Whirled Beta World Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whirled Beta World Forum

Whirled Beta World Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Whirled Beta Forum

2 posters

(Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase!

The Hamburger
    The Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger

(Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase! Empty (Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase!

Post  The Hamburger Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:09 am

(Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase! 250px-Grand_Chase_logo
    Grand Chase:
    This is a everything-you-need-to-know post about Grand Chase! Very Happy

Grand chase is a very addictive action RPG it is MMO! What Grand Chase consists of is action packed adventures and making friends, like most games there is some sort of marriage, and there is in this game they call it Couple (makes sense).

Crossbowman - Ready To Show That Crossbows Aren't Just For Boys!

The Grand Chase Knights are facing greater and greater peril in their fight for the forces of light and the fate of the very world itself. The forces of evil have recently expanded their influence to new regions, new dungeons and even new continents and have plagued these areas with ever-stronger adversaries. Yet it is not only the forces of darkness that are upping the ante and increasing their military prowess, as the Grand Chase Knights themselves have a new addition to their formidable fighting force to help tip the scale for good! In the most recent content update and patch for Grand Chase, the newest Job has been released, the devastating, and powerful, Crossbowman! This is the 2nd Job for the blonde-haired, Elven Archer, Lire, and is now available to all Grand Chase Knights who wish to unlock it!

To become a Crossbowman, Grand Chase Knights must acquire a special mission from the in-game Shop (purchasable with both Ntreev Cash Points and in-game currency, GP!) and complete all of the mission requirements! This new Job for Lire releases new weapons, equipment, proficiencies, skills and more and increases the already plentiful and constantly expanding stable of available playable characters and options for Grand Chase Knights!

For more information regarding the newest Job to be released for the Grand Chase Knights, make sure to check the official Grand Chase website, and don't forget to sign-up for the Official Newsletter! - http://www.gamezone.com/news/04_28_08_09_05AM.htm

That is all for now (THIS WILL BE UPDATED)! What a Face
    KingofLightning

(Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase! Empty Re: (Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase!

Post  KingofLightning Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 am

I like your post Sirblitz87 i decided to join Grand chase and now im level 7 its pretty cool, addictive and such i love it Thanks for this post! +1 REP Very Happy
    The Hamburger
    The Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger
    The Supreme Hamburger

(Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase! Empty Re: (Mega Thread) All about Grand Chase!

Post  The Hamburger Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 am

Thank you KingofLightning i happy i helped you get along with Grand Chase maybe i might meet you in game! Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm